Time is the most precious asset of our millennium
Founded in 2003 and listed on the STAR segment of Borsa Italiana ever since 2018, Giglio Group is the leading company for the design, creation and management of high value-added e-commerce platforms in Italy for Fashion, Design and, more recently, Food and Healthcare sectors.
It has offices in Milan, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Rome, Genoa with the goal, achieved, of bringing the best of Made in Italy to the world thanks to a distribution platform with 300 million users and 70 brands, Giglio Group , is the first 4.0 global e-commerce company
Some of the services offered:
- Creation of e-commerce websites and full management of their activities; clients have the opportunity to select only those segments they prefer, like marketing, social media, customer care, logistics and/or payments.
- Product placement in the main marketplaces’ virtual showcases worldwide and, more recently, in selected and exclusive spots related to the travel and leisure sectors.
- Development of advanced omni-channel projects for the integration of physical sales points with e-stores, through the use of a proprietary omni-channel platform. The user will not understand the difference between online and offline contact with the brand, or between the service of the physical store and the e-store.
- Loyalty, Engagement and Marketing Automation activities.
- The Group operates in the international market, especially in Europe, United States of America, Russia and the Asia-Pacific area. In China, other than counting on its own logistics structure in Shenzhen, the Group has received from the Chinese government the ICP license which allows companies to operate on the web.
- An international team of professionals, logistics infrastructures and cutting-edge technological know-how allow Giglio Group to guarantee an extremely efficient support to its clients.
The activity of the Giglio Group is developed on business units: